Download XScope 4 for Mac full version program free setup. XScope is a comprehensive application for measuring, inspecting & testing on-screen graphics and layouts.
xScope 4 for Mac Dmg Review
XScope is a complete tool for evaluating, testing, and examining on-screen visuals and layouts. Created especially for designers and developers, this powerful programme. It has an easy-to-use interface that helps you concentrate on your work and block out other distractions.
You may also like
xScope’s tools float above your desktop windows and can be accessed via a toolbar, menubar and/or hot keys. With the help of these tools, you can easily view Photoshop, files or windows on your iOS device, AirPlay, or your wrist.
Features of xScope 4 for Mac Dmg
- An efficient and user-friendly software for graphic artists.
- quickly determines a screen object’s dimensions.
- rapidly & easily calculates the distance between items.
- aids in measuring, checking, and testing the visuals and layouts on screens.
- There is no overlay chrome to obstruct your work.
- Activate or deactivate user authentication requests using Preferences.
Technical Details of xScope 4 for Mac Dmg
- Mac Software Full Name: XScope for macOS
- Version: 4.6
- Setup App File Name: xScope-4.6.dmg
- File Extension: DMG
- Full Application Size: 34 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup DMG Package
- Compatibility Architecture: Apple-Intel Architecture
- Latest Version Release Added On: 7 August 2022
- License Type: Full Premium Pro Version
- Developers Homepage: Xscopeapp
System Requirements for XScope for Mac
- OS: Mac OS 10.8 or above
- RAM: 512 MB
- HDD: 100 MB of free hard drive space
- CPU: 64-bit
- Monitor: 1280×1024 monitor resolution
XScope 4.6 Free Download
Click on the button given below to download XScope free setup. It is a complete offline setup of XScope for macOS with a single click download link.