ScreenLog 2 for Mac Dmg Review
ScreenLog 2 for Mac Dmg allows you to keep a log of screen shots from your computer sessions in order to monitor or keep track of your computer usage. With the “picture2movie” programme, you can easily turn your everyday screenshots into movies. The sensitivity threshold range in this application is 10% to 100%.You may also like
ScreenLog The app’s screen-checking interval may be flexibly configured between 0.1s and 60s, and it allows you to view sensitivity differences in real time. It uses less RAM and has no impact on how quickly your Mac performs. Simply explained, ScreenLog is an effective and efficient programme that lets you keep track of or monitor your computer usage by recording screen shots of your computer sessions.
Features of ScreenLog
- By keeping a diary of screen shots from your computer sessions, you may monitor or keep track of your online activity.
- enables you to easily convert your daily screenshots into a movie using the “pictu.re2movie” programme.
- The sensitivity threshold range in this application is 10% to 100%.
- Real-time sensitivity monitoring is possible, and the app’s screen-checking interval can be freely changed to any value between 0.1 and 60 seconds.
- less memory space is used, and your Mac’s performance is unaffected.
Technical Details of ScreenLog for Mac
- Mac Software Full Name: ScreenLog for macOS
- Version: 2.0
- Setup App File Name: ScreenLog-2.38.dmg
- File Extension: DMG
- Full Application Size: 4 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup DMG Package
- Compatibility Architecture: Apple-Intel Architecture
- Latest Version Release Added On: 6 March 2023
- License Type: Full Premium Pro Version
- Developers Homepage: ScreenLog
System Requirements for ScreenLog for Mac
- OS: Mac OS 11.0 or above
- RAM: 2 GB
- HDD: 500 MB of free hard drive space
- CPU: 64-bit
- Monitor: 1280×1024 monitor resolution
ScreenLog 2.0 Free Download
Click on the button given below to download ScreenLog free setup. It is a complete offline setup of ScreenLog macOS with a single click download link.