Aspect Ratio X 2 for Mac Dmg Review
Aspect Ratio X is a simple calculator for aspect ratios. It is a straightforward, clear, and basic user interface that makes it possible for you to determine a photo’s aspect ratio. You can choose the scale and ratios, as well as swap values both horizontally and vertically. You can browse popular resolutions and current ratios using the various capabilities offered by Aspect Ratio X. Additionally, depending on your system settings, you can automatically use the imperial or metric systems and preview formulas. Briefly stated, Aspect Ratio X is the greatest software for calculating aspect ratio, which improves the quality and professional appearance of your images.
You may also like
Features of Aspect Ratio X
- Simple aspect ratio calculator using the “rule of three.”
- has a user-friendly, aesthetically pleasing, and minimalistic interface.
- allows for both horizontal and vertical value swapping.
- Scales and ratios can be chosen at your discretion.
- give you the option of browsing popular resolutions and current ratios.
- Based on your system settings, you can automatically utilise the metric or imperial system as well as the
- preview formula.
Technical Details of Aspect Ratio X for Mac
- Mac Software Full Name: Aspect Ratio X for macOS
- Version: 2.1.6
- Setup App File Name: Aspect-Ratio-X-2.1.6.dmg
- File Extension: DMG
- Full Application Size: 37 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup DMG Package
- Compatibility Architecture: Apple-Intel Architecture
- Latest Version Release Added On: 10 September 2022
- License Type: Full Premium Pro Version
- Developers Homepage: Ixeau
System Requirements for Aspect Ratio X for Mac
- OS: Mac OS 10.13 or above
- RAM: 1 GB
- HDD: 100 MB of free hard drive space
- CPU: 64-bit
- Monitor: 1280×1024 monitor resolution
Aspect Ratio X 2.1.6 Free Download
Click on the button given below to download Aspect Ratio X free setup. It is a complete offline setup of Aspect Ratio X macOS with a single click download link.