The Foundry Nuke Studio 13 Latest Version for Windows. The program and all files are checked and installed manually before uploading, program is working perfectly fine without any problem. It is full offline installer standalone setup of The Foundry Nuke Studio 13 Free Download for supported version of Windows.
The Foundry Nuke Studio 13 Free Download Overview
For over 20 years, Nuke has empowered teams to work together to get pixel-perfect results, fast—all without sacrificing creativity and quality. Whether your focus is on blockbusters, short-form or binge-worthy episodic content, Nuke’s power, flexibility and robust toolset empowers whole teams to create the best content, with the same tools used by leading studios. Watch what studios all around the world say about Nuke. You can also download The Foundry Modo 15.
Break the boundaries of creativity with Nuke 13.0. With its new machine learning framework, implementation of a Hydra-powered 3D viewport, and extended SyncReview, Nuke 13.0 empowers artists. Gain more creative control, accelerate workflows, and get to the final pixel-perfect image quicker than ever before.
Features of The Foundry Nuke Studio 13 Free Download
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of The Foundry Nuke Studio 13 please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system supports them.
VFX Reference Platform 2020
- Nuke 13.0 includes support for the VFX Reference Platform 2020, and a major upgrade to its Python API—updating to Python 3.7.7. As of Nuke 13.0, Python 2 support will no longer be available and Python scripts and integrations will need to be updated. Alongside this Python update, Nuke’s other third-party libraries have also been upgraded so artists can stay up-to-date with industry-standard technologies. See the release notes for the full changes in this release.
Native Cryptomatte support
- This release introduces a Cryptomatte node in Nuke, allowing artists to read in and work with Cryptomatte data, originally developed at Psyop, without relying on the open-source plug-in. The Nuke native plug-in will be available as an example in the NDK so developers can reference this code for their own customizations and extensions.
OCIO Roles Improvements
- The behavior of OCIO roles has been updated to allow artists and teams much greater control. A new option enables users to demote the roles into a submenu. In addition, it is now possible to disable the roles so they will not be displayed, offering the same experience as Nuke 11. This can be managed in the Preferences or via environment variables.
- There has been a range of upgrades to Nuke’s SDK support, including ARRI RAW which has been updated to 18.104.22.168, Avid DNxCodec updated to 22.214.171.124, and updates to the latest SDK for DNxHR and DNxHD (Mov and MXF) reading and writing. There have also been developments to Nuke’s Monitor out SDKs, including AJA SDK being updated to 15.5.4 and BMD DeckLink SDK to 11.7.
System Requirements for The Foundry Nuke Studio 13 Free Download
- Operating System:
- Windows 10 (64-bit only)
- macOS Catalina (10.15)* or macOS Big Sur (11.x)*
- CentOS 7.4, 7.5, and 7.6 (64-bit only)
- 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲 (𝐑𝐀𝐌): 8 GB of RAM required. (minimum)
- Hard Disk Space: MB of free space required for full installation.
- 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫: Intel Pentium i3, Multi-core GHz or higher.
- GPU Acceleration – Descent GPU Required for Windows and Linux
The Foundry Nuke Studio 13 Free Download Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: The Foundry Nuke Studio 13
- Download File Name:
- Download File Size: Various GB. (Because of constant update from back-end file size or name may vary)
- Application Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64)
- Application version updated: The Foundry Nuke Studio 13.0v4
The Foundry Nuke Studio 13 Download Instructions
𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐜 Click on below button to start downloading The Foundry Nuke Studio 13. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup of The Foundry Nuke Studio 13 for Windows. This would be working perfectly fine with compatible version of Windows 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐏𝐂.